Arcosox LLC 4575 S. Coach Drive Tucson, AZ 85714
Toll Free: 866-349-1268 9:00 am to 5:00 pm MST
Pricing & Payment
- All payments are collected at the time of order. Payments are handled through a secure connection with PayPal, which accepts Visa, MasterCard, American Express, and Discover. Paypal also accepts eChecks. Be aware this method usually take 3-5 business days to process. All orders shipped to an address within the state of Arizona will incur an 9.1% sales tax. Sales tax does not apply elsewhere.
Returns & Exchanges
- Arcosox LLC guarantees 100% satisfaction with the product we sell. We work hard to make sure our customers are satisfied and have the proper item, so we will do our best to resolve any issues that may come up. If an item does not meet your expectations and it is unused, you can send it back to us within 30 days and we will promptly replace it, refund, or credit your account. We cannot accept returns for items that have been damaged in any way, unless the damage is due to a defect in the product or as a result of damage during shipping by us. If requesting an exchange, we do cover USPS or ground shipping on the new item being sent to you, but you are responsible for all return shipping to our factory. Please allow 7-10 business days to process your exchange/refund. Shipping charges will not be refunded. Your satisfaction is guaranteed for all items we carry. Please contact us with your original order number to resolve the issue.
Shipping & Availability
- All orders will be processed and shipped within 1-3 business days. The Arcosox Store ships via USPS First Class Mail.
USPS First Class Mail
- This option is the least expensive and is not insured, so if you select this option and the package gets lost or stolen in transit, Arcosox LLC will not be responsible for replacement. You will receive a tracking number :go to the USPS website to check the shipping's status. Orders with APO/FPO and P.O. Box addresses can only be shipped via Priority Mail. For APO/FPO orders - if you select a different shipping option, we will change it to Priority Mail and make the appropriate changes to the shipping charge. For P.O. Box orders - if you select a different shipping option, we will hold your order and contact you for a physical address. If any items are not in stock, you will be contacted to let you know of the delay.
Orders will be shipped via USPS First Class Mail, there is no tracking number to check the status of the shipping: if selecting this option and the package gets lost or stolen in transit, Arcosox LLC will not be responsible for replacement. Please allow 2 weeks for delivery. Custom duty fees may occur and will be payed by the customer.
- All order transactions are handled through a secure connection with Authorized.net and PayPal, which accepts Visa, MasterCard, American Express, and Discover.
- What information do we collect?
We collect information from you when you register on our site, place an order, subscribe to our newsletter or fill out a form. When ordering or registering on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your: name, e-mail address, mailing address, phone number or credit card information.
What do we use your information for?
Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
- To personalize your experience: your information helps us to better respond to your individual needs.
- To improve our website: we continually strive to improve our website offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you.
- To improve customer service: your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs.
- To process transactions: your information, whether public or private, will not be sold, exchanged, transferred, or given to any other company for any reason whatsoever, without your consent, other than for the express purpose of delivering the purchased product or service requested.
- To administer a contest, promotion, survey or other site feature.
- To send periodic emails: the email address you provide for order processing, will only be used to send you information and updates pertaining to your order.
How do we protect your information?
We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information when you place an order or access your personal information. After a transaction, your private information (credit cards, social security numbers, financials, etc.) will not be stored on our servers.
Do we disclose any information to outside parties?
For people who make purchases, e-mail addresses are collected and may be used to notify customers about special offers, news and upcoming events. Arcosox LLC does not give out your personal data. We will not share any of your personal information with any company.